KEY AND INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Location: Elmsford, New York
Reports To: Director of Sales
Purpose: To increase sales and company’s competitive advantage through the direct sale of the Two’s Company product lines.
Scope: To develop new business and grow existing relationships within the Key and International Account Markets.
- Manage existing Key and International accounts to maximize opportunities and grow sales.
- Identify, develop and build relationships with prospective key and international accounts to establish new business opportunities.
- Introduce new products and product lines to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop and use product knowledge to execute on opportunities to upsell, and cross sell.
- Develop a personal business plan under management supervision to meet personal and company goals.
- Meet performance criteria for sales volume established by their manager.
- Maintain CRM data on customers and activity. Provide regular reporting.
- Maintain honesty and integrity at all times with co-workers and accounts.
- Be capable of carrying samples, climbing steps to accounts not on the ground floor, driving for extended periods of time. Occasional overnight travel will be required.
- Attend all training functions, sales meetings, trade shows, etc. as assigned. Be capable of attending occasional trade shows (2-4 per year) and standing for extended periods of time working with retailers.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of Key Account Management experience in the home décor and/or giftware industry.
- Established relationships and business history with Key Accounts.
- Drive and passionate for building relationships that lead to mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Refined sense of style and great understanding of fashion, home decor and gift trends.
- Team player with the ability to handle multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Proactive selling skills. Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas, in person and virtually.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and video conferencing. Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), excellent customer relationships, competitive drive.
- Superb organizational and time management skills. Must be able to work in a self-directed, independent environment.
- Ability to multi task and function successfully in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
- Base salary and commission.
- Established base on business to grow from.
- Expense allowance.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
Excited about the opportunity to join our team? Recognize any or all of these attributes in you? Send your cover letter and resume to Vanessa Ramos vramos@Twoscompany.com